Wednesday, April 05, 2006

small things

well. i finally named my tiny plant. two. ive been wondering about stuff. it seems that two is a pretty significant number. when i got my tiny companion, it was two years since that day, about two months since that day, the second time i played xbox with vivek this term, and a few other random yet important stuff. hence the name two.

technically, its a kind of milestone that i keep with me at all times to remind me. i hope it wont die. my tiny companion. i suppose most people who read this are probably like puzzled, but i suppose thats my fault too.

ohwell. at least for the sake of my new found "daughter" ill give the tiny thing a sirname of point four. so everyone is happy!

besides, today was a very happy day. i cant quite explain it, but recent happenings have made me very happy today though that kaswin really spoilt it for awhile. a little privacy please? anyways, its such a happy day. hope the happiness can last. hee.

and yes, to top off the happiness, my arrow was found. thank you god.

and there is always the next episode of teen titans to look out for and the next episode of hellsing ova to look forward to and the archery trainings and the friends and my new family tree! so many little things. they all make life so wonderful. hee.

God is with those who persevere

id like to think so. hopefully, he is with me. and im especially touched with those cool dudes who created the "brotherhood-of-those-who-support-azrin-in-all-his-endeavours"

savvy.

lets hope it all pays off.

sandman rocks.

No comments: